NEW ZEALAND/SWITZERLAND: Fonterra, Nestlé JV proceeds on schedule
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra has announced that the first stage of its alliance with Swiss food giant Nestlé in the Americas has proceeded on schedule. "Chilled and liquid joint ventures have been established in Argentina, Brazil and Venezuela; milk powder joint ventures have been established in Brazil and Argentina," Fonterra said in a statement to the New Zealand Stock Exchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action