NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra now in business
Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd is now in business, Chairman John Roadley said today. "This afternoon, the boards of Fonterra, the Dairy Group and Kiwi passed the merger resolutions and the required documents were filed with the Registrar of Companies," Mr Roadley said. "This step completes our merger and brings our industry together for the first time. It has taken us just under ten months since we signed our Merger Agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin