NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra now in business
Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd is now in business, Chairman John Roadley said today. "This afternoon, the boards of Fonterra, the Dairy Group and Kiwi passed the merger resolutions and the required documents were filed with the Registrar of Companies," Mr Roadley said. "This step completes our merger and brings our industry together for the first time. It has taken us just under ten months since we signed our Merger Agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry