NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra now in business
Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd is now in business, Chairman John Roadley said today. "This afternoon, the boards of Fonterra, the Dairy Group and Kiwi passed the merger resolutions and the required documents were filed with the Registrar of Companies," Mr Roadley said. "This step completes our merger and brings our industry together for the first time. It has taken us just under ten months since we signed our Merger Agreement.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units