NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra pledges support for export fraud investigation
New Zealand mega-dairy Fonterra has welcomed the Serious Fraud Office's investigation into breaches of export rules by SPD, a company associated with Kiwi Dairies, which last year merged with New Zealand Dairy Group to form Fonterra. For a year, the Agriculture Ministry has been investigated the alleged breaches in dairy exports by SPD, but the Serious Fraud Office is now taking over the case, which is believed to involve some NZ$50m (US$24.1m) irregularities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO