NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra profit halves as consumer business squeezed
Fonterra has said its profits sank by 53% in the first six months of its financial year as consumer and foodservice margins were squeezed by higher dairy commodity prices.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- The bitesize interview - The Kids Food Co.
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Hain Celestial buys remainder of poultry JV