NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra reveals senior corporate treasury, commerical director appointments
Auckland-based dairy giant Fonterra Co-operative Group has announced the appointment of Mary-Jane Daly as group treasurer, and Mark Aldridge as deputy group treasurer. Group Controller, Bryce Houghton, said that the two appointments would create strong leadership for the treasury team, which is responsible for managing the company's cash flow and debt portfolio, including the associated risks. "With Mary-Jane's breadth of international experience in corporate banking and capital markets and Mark's depth of in-house treasury expertise, Fonterra has secured an outstanding team to spearhead its corporate treasury function."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review