NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra reveals senior corporate treasury, commerical director appointments
Auckland-based dairy giant Fonterra Co-operative Group has announced the appointment of Mary-Jane Daly as group treasurer, and Mark Aldridge as deputy group treasurer. Group Controller, Bryce Houghton, said that the two appointments would create strong leadership for the treasury team, which is responsible for managing the company's cash flow and debt portfolio, including the associated risks. "With Mary-Jane's breadth of international experience in corporate banking and capital markets and Mark's depth of in-house treasury expertise, Fonterra has secured an outstanding team to spearhead its corporate treasury function."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival