NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra reveals senior corporate treasury, commerical director appointments
Auckland-based dairy giant Fonterra Co-operative Group has announced the appointment of Mary-Jane Daly as group treasurer, and Mark Aldridge as deputy group treasurer. Group Controller, Bryce Houghton, said that the two appointments would create strong leadership for the treasury team, which is responsible for managing the company's cash flow and debt portfolio, including the associated risks. "With Mary-Jane's breadth of international experience in corporate banking and capital markets and Mark's depth of in-house treasury expertise, Fonterra has secured an outstanding team to spearhead its corporate treasury function."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Wilmar urges palm oil "labour transformation"