NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra sells first organic products
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra has sold its first organic products, which have been in the pipeline since July. Fonterra subsidiary NZMP has produced 40 tonnes of organic cheese at its Hautapu factory since last month, most of which is destined for sale in New Zealand. NZMP has also been producing 14 tonnes of organic skim and wholemilk powder every two days at its Waitoa factory, also destined for sale in New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target