NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra sells first organic products
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra has sold its first organic products, which have been in the pipeline since July. Fonterra subsidiary NZMP has produced 40 tonnes of organic cheese at its Hautapu factory since last month, most of which is destined for sale in New Zealand. NZMP has also been producing 14 tonnes of organic skim and wholemilk powder every two days at its Waitoa factory, also destined for sale in New Zealand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods