NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra subsidiary Wrightson in no hurry to replaced departed director
Wrightson , the unlisted farmers' cooperative in which newly merged dairy conglomerate Fonterrra holds a 19.9% stake, is in hurry to replace Mike Smith, who recently left his position as a director on the board. Wrightson chairman John Palmer said it was not "important" for Smith to be replaced immediately, and commented that Fonterra chairman John Roadley had been relaxed on the issue when it was discussed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival