NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra to pay NZ$5.33/kg for milk solids; Fencepost CEO named
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra today [Friday] confirmed it will pay its farmers a record NZ$5.33 (US$2.56) per kilogram of milk solids for the current season, although next year payment will drop significantly. The payments, less three cents per kg for what the company refers to as "industry good activities," will put NZ$5.7bn into provincial New Zealand, said Fonterra in a statement. However, the company's best estimate for its payout next year is NZ$4.00 per kg, less 3c for industry good activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli
- Bellamy's CEO exits as outlook slashed