NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra to pay NZ$5.33/kg for milk solids; Fencepost CEO named
New Zealand dairy giant Fonterra today [Friday] confirmed it will pay its farmers a record NZ$5.33 (US$2.56) per kilogram of milk solids for the current season, although next year payment will drop significantly. The payments, less three cents per kg for what the company refers to as "industry good activities," will put NZ$5.7bn into provincial New Zealand, said Fonterra in a statement. However, the company's best estimate for its payout next year is NZ$4.00 per kg, less 3c for industry good activities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review