AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra to up stake in Bonlac to 50%
Australian dairy firm Bonlac is to outline a proposal regarding the future of the company at a series of shareholder meetings which started on Sunday. Under the proposal New Zealand dairy cooperative Fonterra would increase its current 25% stake in Bonlac Foods to 50%. Bonlac would own the other 50%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods