NEW ZEALAND: Fonterra's export dominance is "dangerous", says expert
Sheffield Consulting 's Garry Diack has warned New Zealand that it is "dangerous" to channel a quarter of its export economy through one company. Diack, dubbed a "governance guru" by the Gold Coast Bulletin , denounced the reforms to the country's dairy industry that enabled the creation of the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti