USA: Food allergen labeling guidelines represents the food industry's 'commitment to consumer information,' says NFPA
The National Food Processors Association (NFPA) joins with its partners from industry and consumer organizations in the Food Allergy Issues Alliance to announce publication of the consensus document, Food Allergen Labeling Guidelines. "The Food Allergen Labeling Guidelines represent an important commitment by the food industry to empowering consumers with the information they need on the serious issue of food allergies," said Dr. Rhona Applebaum, NFPA's Executive Vice President of Scientific and Regulatory Affairs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs