USA: Food analyst Eric Katzman joins Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown
Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown today announced that Eric Katzman has joined the consumer research team to cover the food industry. Katzman comes to Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown from Merrill Lynch where he was a senior analyst and a member of Merrill's top-ranked food team.During his career, Katzman has been recognized for his research acumen in several surveys including a #1 ranking in the 1999 Wall Street Journal All-Star Analyst Survey and a #3 ranking in the 1998 and 1999 Greenwich Associates' research poll.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund