USA: Food analyst Eric Katzman joins Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown
Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown today announced that Eric Katzman has joined the consumer research team to cover the food industry. Katzman comes to Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown from Merrill Lynch where he was a senior analyst and a member of Merrill's top-ranked food team.During his career, Katzman has been recognized for his research acumen in several surveys including a #1 ranking in the 1999 Wall Street Journal All-Star Analyst Survey and a #3 ranking in the 1998 and 1999 Greenwich Associates' research poll.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO