UK: Food and Drink Federation - New Director General
The Food and Drink Federation (FDF), the voice of the UK food and drink manufacturing industry, has today appointed Sylvia Jay as Director General. She will take up the post on 1 January 2001. A former senior civil servant, Sylvia Jay has held several key positions within the Overseas Development Administration (now DFID), and was seconded for a time to the French Treasury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid