UK: Food and Drink Federation - New Director General
The Food and Drink Federation (FDF), the voice of the UK food and drink manufacturing industry, has today appointed Sylvia Jay as Director General. She will take up the post on 1 January 2001. A former senior civil servant, Sylvia Jay has held several key positions within the Overseas Development Administration (now DFID), and was seconded for a time to the French Treasury.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target