AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food chief slams misinformation on GM foods
Anzfa's Managing Director Ian Lindenmayer has expressed disappointment at recent attempts by some anti-GM lobby groups to spread misinformation about the safety and labelling of genetically modified (GM) foods. In particular, Lindenmayer said that Gene Ethics Network's Bob Phelps and the Public Health Association's Dr Judy Carmen had deliberately sought to whip up public anxiety over the safety of the food supply in relation to GM foods in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses