AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND: Food chief slams misinformation on GM foods
Anzfa's Managing Director Ian Lindenmayer has expressed disappointment at recent attempts by some anti-GM lobby groups to spread misinformation about the safety and labelling of genetically modified (GM) foods. In particular, Lindenmayer said that Gene Ethics Network's Bob Phelps and the Public Health Association's Dr Judy Carmen had deliberately sought to whip up public anxiety over the safety of the food supply in relation to GM foods in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO