USA: Food company announces site for new facility
Officials of Seaboard Farms, Inc., a leading producer and processor of fresh pork, announced today their second hog processing facility will be built in Elwood, Kan. The announcement comes after nearly three years of investigating the Great Bend, Kan. region as a possible site.Rick Hoffman, CEO of Seaboard Farms, traveled to Great Bend to personally deliver the news, shortly after a press conference in Elwood, Kan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report