USA: Food company announces site for new facility
Officials of Seaboard Farms, Inc., a leading producer and processor of fresh pork, announced today their second hog processing facility will be built in Elwood, Kan. The announcement comes after nearly three years of investigating the Great Bend, Kan. region as a possible site.Rick Hoffman, CEO of Seaboard Farms, traveled to Great Bend to personally deliver the news, shortly after a press conference in Elwood, Kan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up