UK: Food & Drink Expo launched with strong words from Ben Gill
The poor state of Britain's railways caused concern for the organisers of Food & Drink Expo yesterday [Monday] as Lord Whitty, due to open the show, was delayed due to late-running trains. Fortunately, National Farmers' Union president Ben Gill stepped in at the eleventh hour to declare the show open.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry