SINGAPORE: Food Empire Holdings launches new confectionery
Singapore-listed food and beverage group Food Empire Holdings has launched two new ranges of confectionery through its subsidiary Future Enterprises Private Ltd; the fizzy MacCandy Cola range and the fruity MacCandy Chewy range.
The MacCandy Cola Candy range consists of sweets made in a curvaceous shape and available in several fizzy flavours; MacCandy Original Cola, Cream Soda Cola and Lemon Lime Cola. They are sold in handy packaging sizes of 15 pieces per packet, 192 pieces in a display box as well as 200 pieces in a jar.
Meanwhile, the MacCandy Chewy Candy range gives a soft and chewy texture in three flavours; Lemon, Orange and Strawberry. These sweets are available in bags of 15 pieces, 192 pieces in a display box and 200 pieces in a jar.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre