SINGAPORE: Food Empire Holdings launches new confectionery
Singapore-listed food and beverage group Food Empire Holdings has launched two new ranges of confectionery through its subsidiary Future Enterprises Private Ltd; the fizzy MacCandy Cola range and the fruity MacCandy Chewy range.
The MacCandy Cola Candy range consists of sweets made in a curvaceous shape and available in several fizzy flavours; MacCandy Original Cola, Cream Soda Cola and Lemon Lime Cola. They are sold in handy packaging sizes of 15 pieces per packet, 192 pieces in a display box as well as 200 pieces in a jar.
Meanwhile, the MacCandy Chewy Candy range gives a soft and chewy texture in three flavours; Lemon, Orange and Strawberry. These sweets are available in bags of 15 pieces, 192 pieces in a display box and 200 pieces in a jar.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti