SINGAPORE: Food Empire Holdings sees turnover up 32.6% in H1 2002
Food and beverage manufacturer Food Empire Holdings (FEH) has announced improved results for its H1 ended 30 June 2002, with group Turnover up 32.6% to S$44.3m (US$25.3m) on the back of broad-based growth across all key markets of Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Group post-tax profit attributable to shareholders registered a 25% increase to S$4.8m year on year due to higher turnover, a general reduction in cost of raw materials especially coffee and improved operational efficiencies. At the operating level, EBITDA improved 56.1% to US$8.3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review