SINGAPORE: Food Empire Holdings sees turnover up 32.6% in H1 2002
Food and beverage manufacturer Food Empire Holdings (FEH) has announced improved results for its H1 ended 30 June 2002, with group Turnover up 32.6% to S$44.3m (US$25.3m) on the back of broad-based growth across all key markets of Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Group post-tax profit attributable to shareholders registered a 25% increase to S$4.8m year on year due to higher turnover, a general reduction in cost of raw materials especially coffee and improved operational efficiencies. At the operating level, EBITDA improved 56.1% to US$8.3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project