SINGAPORE: Food Empire Holdings sees turnover up 32.6% in H1 2002
Food and beverage manufacturer Food Empire Holdings (FEH) has announced improved results for its H1 ended 30 June 2002, with group Turnover up 32.6% to S$44.3m (US$25.3m) on the back of broad-based growth across all key markets of Russia, Eastern Europe and Central Asia. Group post-tax profit attributable to shareholders registered a 25% increase to S$4.8m year on year due to higher turnover, a general reduction in cost of raw materials especially coffee and improved operational efficiencies. At the operating level, EBITDA improved 56.1% to US$8.3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes