UK: Food from Britain Continues To Move Forward Despite Tough Trading Conditions
Food from Britain (FFB), the government supported international food and drink marketing consultancy, which helps and encourages UK food and drink companies to market and sell their products internationally, has published its latest Annual Report and Accounts.Over the period 1 April 1999 to 31 March 2000, Food from Britain has continued to show its commitment to British food and drink exports by developing its services to meet UK companies' requirements despite a backdrop of challenging trading conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever