UK: Food from Britain Continues To Move Forward Despite Tough Trading Conditions
Food from Britain (FFB), the government supported international food and drink marketing consultancy, which helps and encourages UK food and drink companies to market and sell their products internationally, has published its latest Annual Report and Accounts.Over the period 1 April 1999 to 31 March 2000, Food from Britain has continued to show its commitment to British food and drink exports by developing its services to meet UK companies' requirements despite a backdrop of challenging trading conditions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review