FINLAND: Food group Atria on the look-out for Swedish acquisition
Following the collapse of the merger deal between Finnish food groups Atria and Karjaportti on Tuesday, Atria is on the look out for a Swedish acquisition.
Seppo Paatelainen, CEO of Atria, has revealed that the company to eager to boost operations at its affiliate company Lithells in Sweden. He added that there is little scope for potential meat business acquisitions in Finland.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations