US: Food group calls for WTO liberalisation of market access
In an open letter to US Trade Representative Susan Schwab, the Food Trade Alliance, a group of major food processors, distributors and suppliers, has called for the Doha round talks at the World Trade Organisation to secure increased market access that would "allow the member companies of the Food Trade Alliance to grow their businesses, help the US economy, and better serve our customers around the world."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods