SPAIN: Food group Sos Arana to double net profit in 2002
Spanish rice and biscuit group Sos Arana Alimentacion SA-Cuetara has revealed plans to generate net profits of €21.43m (US$18.6m) in 2002, up 107.25% year on year. Sos's CEO Raul Jaime Salazar Bello added yesterday [Monday] that 2002 EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is projected at €89.8m, while sales should grow 4% year on year to reach €783.3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry