SPAIN: Food group Sos Arana to double net profit in 2002
Spanish rice and biscuit group Sos Arana Alimentacion SA-Cuetara has revealed plans to generate net profits of €21.43m (US$18.6m) in 2002, up 107.25% year on year. Sos's CEO Raul Jaime Salazar Bello added yesterday [Monday] that 2002 EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is projected at €89.8m, while sales should grow 4% year on year to reach €783.3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO