SPAIN: Food group Sos Arana to double net profit in 2002
Spanish rice and biscuit group Sos Arana Alimentacion SA-Cuetara has revealed plans to generate net profits of €21.43m (US$18.6m) in 2002, up 107.25% year on year. Sos's CEO Raul Jaime Salazar Bello added yesterday [Monday] that 2002 EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) is projected at €89.8m, while sales should grow 4% year on year to reach €783.3m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1