UK: Food hygiene licensing and lumpy sauce? Industry response
In response to the Consumers' Association call for food premises licensing the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) said: "FDF welcomes any initiative to promote and ensure food hygiene throughout the food chain. However, it is important not to make any licensing scheme overly bureaucratic. The food industry spends millions of pounds on food safety ? we must avoid penalising the good to eradicate the bad."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK