UK: Food hygiene licensing and lumpy sauce? Industry response
In response to the Consumers' Association call for food premises licensing the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) said: "FDF welcomes any initiative to promote and ensure food hygiene throughout the food chain. However, it is important not to make any licensing scheme overly bureaucratic. The food industry spends millions of pounds on food safety ? we must avoid penalising the good to eradicate the bad."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action