USA: Food Industry Increases Appetite for E-Retailing; Food and Beverage Leader from KPMG Available to Comment
Alice Richter, the national industry director for the food and beverage practice of KPMG, can provide perspective on the online retailing initiatives currently taking place within the food industry. Richter has 25 years of experience in the United States and Europe serving multinational consumer-focused businesses. Issues/questions she can address include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery