USA: Food Industry Increases Appetite for E-Retailing; Food and Beverage Leader from KPMG Available to Comment
Issues/questions she can address include:
- What is the future for pure play e-grocers?
- How are brick-and-mortar retailers transforming their businesses to click-and-mortar operations?
- To shorten their path to cyberspace, might we see more creative partnering among food manufacturers and e-grocers?
- How might food manufacturers enhance online retailing initiatives with mega retailers?
- What are the biggest mistakes/missteps a food retailer can make when developing b-to-c e-commerce initiatives?
- What does all this e-activity mean for the consumer?
KPMG LLP, the accounting, tax and consulting firm, is the link between business and technology, providing objective business advice of uncommon clarity that helps clients achieve market-leading results. KPMG LLP is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International's member firms have more than 103, 000 professionals, including 7,000 partners, in 159 countries. KPMG's Web site is http://www.us.kpmg.com.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth