Food industry news of the week - Brexit, Kellogg's new VC-style fund, Lamb Weston merger talk
The UK has voted to leave the EU, arguably the most significant event in the country since 1945. just-food is providing rolling coverage of the snap reaction from the food sector and the investment community on the result. Elsewhere this week, Kellogg became the latest US food major to set up an investment vehicle to back fledgling, on-trend businesses. Staying in the US, there were claims there have been talks over a possible merger between Post Holdings and ConAgra Foods' Lamb Weston division. In Europe, France's lower house dropped plans to up the tax on palm oil but the country's government is still looking at how it taxes food oils.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review