Food industry news of the week - Coca-Cola testing dairy waters, Arla reshapes for growth, Mondelez scrutiny
Coca-Cola continued to demonstrate its growing interest in the dairy sector this week, with an investment in a business in Nigeria. Staying in dairy, Arla Foods, looking to accelerate its growth, announced plans to create "an organisation fit for the future" and said 500 jobs would go, while Lactalis and Emmi made more acquisitions. Mondelez International, meanwhile, published its annual results and set out sales and margin targets - then watched its shares fall.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target