Food industry news of the week - "Fake" formula in China, Danone India capex, latest on Premier Foods
China again found itself the centre of fresh claims over the authenticity of infant formula this week, with arrests made over the alleged selling of fake products under brands owned by Abbott and Beingmate. Danone, meanwhile, announced plans to invest in its formula business in India. McCormick & Co. takeover target Premier Foods said it had had "constructive" talks with its US suitor and we ran an interview with the CMO of Enjoy Life Foods, the US free-from business owned by Mondelez International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti