Food industry news of the week - Fazer snaps up Mondelez International brands Jaffa, Domino and Fanipala, Hershey acquires Ripple Brand Collective, MG's Gary Helou, Brad Hingle step down
Mondelez International announced another set of disposals in Europe, this time of its biscuit brands, Domino, Jaffa and Fanipala to Fazer Group. The snacks giant also had its first quarter numbers out this week as did Hershey which, alongside its own numbers, announced the acquisition of US firm Ripple Brand Collective, the owner of the BarkThins brand. In executive news this week, Murray Goulburn MD Gary Helou and CFO Brad Hingle announced their departures and Mondelez's Mark Clouse joined Pinnacle Foods as CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund