Food industry news of the week - Fazer snaps up Mondelez International brands Jaffa, Domino and Fanipala, Hershey acquires Ripple Brand Collective, MG's Gary Helou, Brad Hingle step down
Mondelez International announced another set of disposals in Europe, this time of its biscuit brands, Domino, Jaffa and Fanipala to Fazer Group. The snacks giant also had its first quarter numbers out this week as did Hershey which, alongside its own numbers, announced the acquisition of US firm Ripple Brand Collective, the owner of the BarkThins brand. In executive news this week, Murray Goulburn MD Gary Helou and CFO Brad Hingle announced their departures and Mondelez's Mark Clouse joined Pinnacle Foods as CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review