Food industry news of the week - Hershey, Nestle, Nutella
China continues to be an issue for Hershey, which today (19 June) cut its forecast for 2015 sales for the second time this year thanks to challenges in the market. Meanwhile, around 300 jobs are to go at the US confectionery giant as it tries to react quicker to changing market trends. Nestle, which has had its own issues in China, this week also indicated growth in parts of Africa had not been as rapid as it had hoped.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning