Food industry news of the week - Hershey, Nestle, Nutella
China continues to be an issue for Hershey, which today (19 June) cut its forecast for 2015 sales for the second time this year thanks to challenges in the market. Meanwhile, around 300 jobs are to go at the US confectionery giant as it tries to react quicker to changing market trends. Nestle, which has had its own issues in China, this week also indicated growth in parts of Africa had not been as rapid as it had hoped.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target