Food industry news of the week – Kellogg in Africa; China/Ireland food safety deal
News from emerging markets featured heavily on our pages this week, with the Irish and Chinese governments striking a Memorandum of Understanding on food safety cooperation, further consolidation in Egypt and Kellogg expanding in Africa. Elsewhere, we brought you coverage of some of the most innovative products on display at the Natural Products Expo East. Here are some of the top news and insight stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund