Food industry news of the week – Kellogg in Africa; China/Ireland food safety deal
News from emerging markets featured heavily on our pages this week, with the Irish and Chinese governments striking a Memorandum of Understanding on food safety cooperation, further consolidation in Egypt and Kellogg expanding in Africa. Elsewhere, we brought you coverage of some of the most innovative products on display at the Natural Products Expo East. Here are some of the top news and insight stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods