Food industry news of the week – Kellogg in Africa; China/Ireland food safety deal
News from emerging markets featured heavily on our pages this week, with the Irish and Chinese governments striking a Memorandum of Understanding on food safety cooperation, further consolidation in Egypt and Kellogg expanding in Africa. Elsewhere, we brought you coverage of some of the most innovative products on display at the Natural Products Expo East. Here are some of the top news and insight stories on just-food this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant