Food industry news of the week - Lotte raids, Belgium's health push, Tyrrells eyes organic
There were more raids at Lotte Group this week, with the South Korean conglomerate facing bribery allegations. Elsewhere in Asia, Fonterra announced plans for a trial launch into China's ice cream sector. In Europe, Belgium announced plans to cut calories, while UK crisp maker Tyrrells told just-food it is preparing to launch an organic line in its domestic market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO