Food industry news of the week - Mondelez, Thai Union, BRF
This week, there was fresh speculation about the future of some of Mondelez International's confectionery assets in Europe, while, in the seafood sector, industry giant Thai Union Group canned its planned move for US company Bumble Bee Foods. Two companies - Brazilian meat behemoth BRF and Swiss dairy Emmi - did conclude deals. And Russia revealed the foods it was banning from Turkey.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes