Food industry news of the week - Muller Quaker Dairy, Coca-Cola and Brazilian dairy, Arla's strategy refresh
Dairy dominated this week's headlines with Muller and PepsiCo pulling the plug on their US yoghurt venture, Coca-Cola lining up a deal to invest in a Brazilian dairy and Arla Foods outlined its strategy for the next five years. Elsewhere, Nordic food group Orkla moved to beef up its operations in central Europe with a deal to buy Czech Republic-based company Hamé.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid