Food industry news of the week - Muller Quaker Dairy, Coca-Cola and Brazilian dairy, Arla's strategy refresh
Dairy dominated this week's headlines with Muller and PepsiCo pulling the plug on their US yoghurt venture, Coca-Cola lining up a deal to invest in a Brazilian dairy and Arla Foods outlined its strategy for the next five years. Elsewhere, Nordic food group Orkla moved to beef up its operations in central Europe with a deal to buy Czech Republic-based company Hamé.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw