Food industry news of the week - Nestle disappoints analysts, Fox's and Philadelphia sale talk, CAGNY conference
The results for 2015 continued to come in this week, with Nestle and Arla Foods among the companies publishing their performance. There was fresh speculation in the UK over the future of the Fox's and Philadelphia brands. And, in the US, a key date in the industry calendar, the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference, took place in Florida, with a number of the major names in the sector outlining how they are navigating a sector going through a period of profound change.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group