Food industry news of the week - Nestle disappoints analysts, Fox's and Philadelphia sale talk, CAGNY conference
The results for 2015 continued to come in this week, with Nestle and Arla Foods among the companies publishing their performance. There was fresh speculation in the UK over the future of the Fox's and Philadelphia brands. And, in the US, a key date in the industry calendar, the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference, took place in Florida, with a number of the major names in the sector outlining how they are navigating a sector going through a period of profound change.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO