Food industry news of the week - Nestle India, ConAgra, Mondelez
Nestle this week a change of leadership at its embattled unit India, which has been under the spotlight in recent weeks over the nationwide Maggi recall. Elsewhere, ConAgra Foods was reported to have started talks to sell its own-label unit, with Post Holdings and TreeHouse Foods said to be interested. Our interview pages included chats with the founder of US organic baby food firm - and Danone subsidiary - Happy Family, Chinese bakery business Dongguan Kam Tai Foods and UK gluten-free company Mrs Crimble's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant