Food industry news of the week - Nestle India, ConAgra, Mondelez
Nestle this week a change of leadership at its embattled unit India, which has been under the spotlight in recent weeks over the nationwide Maggi recall. Elsewhere, ConAgra Foods was reported to have started talks to sell its own-label unit, with Post Holdings and TreeHouse Foods said to be interested. Our interview pages included chats with the founder of US organic baby food firm - and Danone subsidiary - Happy Family, Chinese bakery business Dongguan Kam Tai Foods and UK gluten-free company Mrs Crimble's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report