Food industry news of the week - Nomad Foods, Kellogg, Hershey
Acquisitive Nomad Foods, which has snapped up one frozen food business in Europe and is set to buy another, this week confirmed it is eyeing possible deals in the sector in the US. Meanwhile, in emerging markets, Hershey is to go it alone in Brazil and Kellogg is to invest in R&D in India.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast