Food industry news of the week - PepsiCo, Sodiaal, Boulder Brands
PepsiCo issued its second-quarter results this week - and upped its annual earnings forecast. The company's shares fell, amid concerns the second half of the year will prove more challenging. Under-pressure US group Boulder Brands, fresh from the departure of its CEO, announced restructuring plans likely to lead to 15% of jobs being cut. French dairy group Sodiaal announced another move in China, while we analysed the impact Russia's import restrictions have had on domestic companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report