Food industry news of the week - PepsiCo, Sodiaal, Boulder Brands
PepsiCo issued its second-quarter results this week - and upped its annual earnings forecast. The company's shares fell, amid concerns the second half of the year will prove more challenging. Under-pressure US group Boulder Brands, fresh from the departure of its CEO, announced restructuring plans likely to lead to 15% of jobs being cut. French dairy group Sodiaal announced another move in China, while we analysed the impact Russia's import restrictions have had on domestic companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe