Food industry news of the week - Russia ban, Maggi ruling, Findus
Russia this week said it would extend its restrictions on food imports to four more countries. In India, the ban on Nestle's Maggi noodles was overturned - although the products will have to be tested again. In the US, Kraft Heinz Co. announced plans to cut 2,500 jobs, while co-investor Warren Buffett cooled talk over a bid - in the short term at least - for Mondelez International. And in Europe, Nomad Foods struck a deal to buy Findus Group's operations in seven markets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target