Food industry news of the week - UK childhood obesity strategy, Nestle's Baci Perugina, FrieslandCampina eyes Pakistan's Engro Foods
The UK admitted it was pushing back the publication of its plans to tackle childhood obesity. Nestle said it was looking to turn its Italian chocolate Baci Perugina into a global brand. FrieslandCampina said it is mulling a move for a majority stake in Pakistan dairy group Engro Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods