Food industry news of the week - UK childhood obesity strategy, Nestle's Baci Perugina, FrieslandCampina eyes Pakistan's Engro Foods
The UK admitted it was pushing back the publication of its plans to tackle childhood obesity. Nestle said it was looking to turn its Italian chocolate Baci Perugina into a global brand. FrieslandCampina said it is mulling a move for a majority stake in Pakistan dairy group Engro Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action