Food industry news of the week - US sodium targets, Unilever sells soy drinks unit, Russia mulls embargo extension
The announcement from the US Food and Drug Administration of voluntary targets to cut sodium intake in the country caught your eye, as did news Russia could extend its embargo on certain food imports for over another year. Our M&A pages featured Unilever offloading another asset from its food and beverage business and Mexican dairy producer Grupo Lala adding to its operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group