Food industry news of the week - US sodium targets, Unilever sells soy drinks unit, Russia mulls embargo extension
The announcement from the US Food and Drug Administration of voluntary targets to cut sodium intake in the country caught your eye, as did news Russia could extend its embargo on certain food imports for over another year. Our M&A pages featured Unilever offloading another asset from its food and beverage business and Mexican dairy producer Grupo Lala adding to its operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea