Food industry news of the week - Yoplait, Maggi
General Mills has taken the plunge in China's yoghurt market, this week launching Yoplait in Shanghai. The row over Nestle's Maggi noodles in India continued, with the food giant contesting the nationwide ban in court. And there were a flurry of stories in the US - Campbell Soup Co. and WhiteWave Foods snapped up smaller businesses, while Boulder Brands announced its co-founder and CEO Steve Hughes had resigned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group