Food industry news of the week - Yoplait, Maggi
General Mills has taken the plunge in China's yoghurt market, this week launching Yoplait in Shanghai. The row over Nestle's Maggi noodles in India continued, with the food giant contesting the nationwide ban in court. And there were a flurry of stories in the US - Campbell Soup Co. and WhiteWave Foods snapped up smaller businesses, while Boulder Brands announced its co-founder and CEO Steve Hughes had resigned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action