Food industry quotes of the week - Campbell admits sales fall below expectations, Euromonitor says Kraft Heinz strategy must include initiatives to "foster growth", B&G forecasts sales growth thanks to acquisitions
This week, Campbell Soup Co., Kraft Heinz and B&G Foods all announced their full year results. Australian firm Patties Food, too, had its numbers out with profits once again impacted by the hepatitis A linked-frozen berries recall of last year. just-food interviewed Jon Axel Petursson, SVP for sales and marketing at MS Iceland Dairies, which is taking its skyr-style yoghurt to the UK. And Nomad Foods-owned Birds Eye announced its debut in the UK's frozen breakfast category. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Hochdorf expands in Africa with Pharmalys buy
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review