Food industry quotes of the week - Campbell admits sales fall below expectations, Euromonitor says Kraft Heinz strategy must include initiatives to "foster growth", B&G forecasts sales growth thanks to acquisitions
This week, Campbell Soup Co., Kraft Heinz and B&G Foods all announced their full year results. Australian firm Patties Food, too, had its numbers out with profits once again impacted by the hepatitis A linked-frozen berries recall of last year. just-food interviewed Jon Axel Petursson, SVP for sales and marketing at MS Iceland Dairies, which is taking its skyr-style yoghurt to the UK. And Nomad Foods-owned Birds Eye announced its debut in the UK's frozen breakfast category. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti