Food industry quotes of the week - Divine Chocolate, Nomad, Abbott
This week, Nestle said it was withdrawing its Maggi noodle brand in India after a food safety scare that has seen local authorities insist the product has elevated levels of lead. Elsewhere, Abbott Laboratories was tied up in a class action lawsuit over its Similac product with allegations it is misleading consumers since the product contains non-organic ingredients. Elsewhere Nomad Holdings confirmed it is in acquisition talks with Findus Group. just-food visited the Free-From Expo in Barcelona this week and spoke to Warburtons among others. We also interviewed the CEO at Divine Chocolate. Here is the week in quotes
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund