Food industry quotes of the week - Enjoy Life on importance of consumer trust; Glanbia looking for more acquisitions; Danone invests in infant formula in India
This week, just-food interviewed Enjoy Life Foods' chief sales and marketing officer Joel Warady, who spoke about the company's plans for growth under Mondelez International - and the importance of companies building and retaining consumer trust in a brand. We also took a closer look at Mondelez's launch of the healthy snack range Good Thins in the US. Elsewhere, Glanbia said it was on the look-out for more acquisition opportunities, Danone announced investment in its Indian infant formula business and Premier Foods gave an update on its talks with McCormick & Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant