Food industry quotes of the week - Enjoy Life on importance of consumer trust; Glanbia looking for more acquisitions; Danone invests in infant formula in India
This week, just-food interviewed Enjoy Life Foods' chief sales and marketing officer Joel Warady, who spoke about the company's plans for growth under Mondelez International - and the importance of companies building and retaining consumer trust in a brand. We also took a closer look at Mondelez's launch of the healthy snack range Good Thins in the US. Elsewhere, Glanbia said it was on the look-out for more acquisition opportunities, Danone announced investment in its Indian infant formula business and Premier Foods gave an update on its talks with McCormick & Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti