Food industry quotes of the week - Finsbury Food open to more deals; PepsiCo in exec reshuffle; Premier Foods ready to meet McCormick
This week just-food spoke to Finsbury Food Group's finance boss, Stephen Boyd, who said the UK cake and bread maker is open to more acquisitions. Elsewhere a reshuffle at the top of PepsiCo sent the rumour mill flying the US group could be lining up a successor to replace CEO Indra Nooyi. Premier Foods turned down another takeover proposal from McCormick but did agree to meet with its US suitor. And Fyffes announced the acquisition of Canadian mushroom processor Highline Produce. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund