Food industry quotes of the week - Finsbury Food open to more deals; PepsiCo in exec reshuffle; Premier Foods ready to meet McCormick
This week just-food spoke to Finsbury Food Group's finance boss, Stephen Boyd, who said the UK cake and bread maker is open to more acquisitions. Elsewhere a reshuffle at the top of PepsiCo sent the rumour mill flying the US group could be lining up a successor to replace CEO Indra Nooyi. Premier Foods turned down another takeover proposal from McCormick but did agree to meet with its US suitor. And Fyffes announced the acquisition of Canadian mushroom processor Highline Produce. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw