Food industry quotes of the week - Finsbury Food open to more deals; PepsiCo in exec reshuffle; Premier Foods ready to meet McCormick
This week just-food spoke to Finsbury Food Group's finance boss, Stephen Boyd, who said the UK cake and bread maker is open to more acquisitions. Elsewhere a reshuffle at the top of PepsiCo sent the rumour mill flying the US group could be lining up a successor to replace CEO Indra Nooyi. Premier Foods turned down another takeover proposal from McCormick but did agree to meet with its US suitor. And Fyffes announced the acquisition of Canadian mushroom processor Highline Produce. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report