Food industry quotes of the week - Fonterra, Campbell, Raisio
This week, Fonterra confirmed it would be axing jobs as part of a review in response to the "volatile" dairy trading environment at present. Campbell acquired Garden Fresh Gourmet as it looks to extend its presence in the packaged fresh category. Elsewhere, Raisio announced it was launching Benecol into China and the US House of Representatives voted to scrap meat labelling laws. We also took an in-depth look at Bel Group's investment in Moroccan dairy Safilait.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch