Food industry quotes of the week - Fonterra, Lotus Bakeries, Dunbia
This week Fonterra announced it was selling its yoghurt and dairy business in Australia to Parmalat, Chinese fruit groups Golden Wing Mau and Joyvio announced a merger and UK meat group Dunbia confirmed it was mulling options for the business. Belgium's Lotus Bakeries bought UK snacks group Urban Fresh Foods, its second deal in the country in four months and, looking to next year, we analysed the prospects for the BRIC markets in 2016. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival