Food industry quotes of the week - FrieslandCampina satisfied after challenging year; Italy at centre of Nestle's latest strategic moves, Future Group on serving India's consumers
This week, FrieslandCampina reported its results for 2015, a tough year for the dairy sector but one which the Dutch co-operative managed to grow profits. Elsewhere Nestle announced it would put less focus on its Italian candy and pastry brands as it plans to take chocolate brand Baci Perugina global. Click on the links to read the stories in full.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth