Food industry quotes of the week - FrieslandCampina satisfied after challenging year; Italy at centre of Nestle's latest strategic moves, Future Group on serving India's consumers
This week, FrieslandCampina reported its results for 2015, a tough year for the dairy sector but one which the Dutch co-operative managed to grow profits. Elsewhere Nestle announced it would put less focus on its Italian candy and pastry brands as it plans to take chocolate brand Baci Perugina global. Click on the links to read the stories in full.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast