Food industry quotes of the week - Green Giant; Arla in Africa
This week, B&G Foods announced it had acquired General Mills' struggling Green Giant business in a US$765m deal. Elsewhere, Arla Foods struck two joint ventures in Senegal and Nigeria as the dairy group looks to further expand its presence in Africa. Meanwhile, Campbell Soup Co. reported its full year results and issued a 2015/16 forecast above Wall Street estimates. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production