Food industry quotes of the week - Hain Celestial's strategy to boost growth, Nestle to slash salt, Kellogg again claims progress
This week, Hain Celestial outlined how it plans to drive its growth, which has eased in recent quarters. Nestle announced plans to cut salt in its global portfolio. Kellogg was among the companies reporting its first-quarter results and US firm Amplify Snack Brands acquired better-for-you snack maker Boundless Nutrition. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods