Food industry quotes of the week - Hain Celestial's strategy to boost growth, Nestle to slash salt, Kellogg again claims progress
This week, Hain Celestial outlined how it plans to drive its growth, which has eased in recent quarters. Nestle announced plans to cut salt in its global portfolio. Kellogg was among the companies reporting its first-quarter results and US firm Amplify Snack Brands acquired better-for-you snack maker Boundless Nutrition. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO