Food industry quotes of the week - Hain Celestial's strategy to boost growth, Nestle to slash salt, Kellogg again claims progress
This week, Hain Celestial outlined how it plans to drive its growth, which has eased in recent quarters. Nestle announced plans to cut salt in its global portfolio. Kellogg was among the companies reporting its first-quarter results and US firm Amplify Snack Brands acquired better-for-you snack maker Boundless Nutrition. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units