Food industry quotes of the week - Hain Celestial's strategy to boost growth, Nestle to slash salt, Kellogg again claims progress
This week, Hain Celestial outlined how it plans to drive its growth, which has eased in recent quarters. Nestle announced plans to cut salt in its global portfolio. Kellogg was among the companies reporting its first-quarter results and US firm Amplify Snack Brands acquired better-for-you snack maker Boundless Nutrition. Here is the week in quotes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations